Welcome to Delta Keys. Delta Charter Schools, recognizing the intrinsic value of each student, is committed to providing a quality, diverse education in a personalized, safe, and supportive learning environment which inspires students to learn and grow to their potential.
Delta Keys Charter School
- Creates an easy path to a high school diploma
- Grants partial credit for work done in failed and incomplete courses
- Enables credit deficient students to "walk the stage"
- Allows students to work at an accelerated pace and challenge classes
- Requires only 145 high school credits for graduation
If you have access to a computer and connection to the Internet, then you can complete online courses leading to your high school diploma.
A professional evaluation of your high school transcript will determine those courses necessary to complete the requirements for your high school diploma.
Work on one course at a time at your own pace. You may work any day of the week, any hour of the day-the more you work, the sooner you will be able to reach your goal!
If you are interested in obtaining more information please click here and fill out the short application and a member of our Enrollment Team will contact you.
To reach the Delta Keys Office directly please call 209-830-9370
The Following documents will be required to enroll your child in our program.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record with Tdap
- Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or Lease/Rental Agreement)
- Copy of students transcript
- IEP/504 Plan